Information for Store Owners
- App Subscriptions are managed by each platform (Apple, Google, Amazon, Roku).
- This includes processing payment, billing, cancellations, and refunds.
- Users must cancel their subscription on the platform where they subscribed.
Information in your Admin Dashboard:
-You'll be able to view and make changes to a user's access/subscription, but DON'T.
-It WILL NOT change the In-App Subscription since that is completely managed by each platform and will create issues for your users.
Here are some common issues. If you manually...
- Cancel Subscription: User loses access to content, but continues to get billed each month by the app platform.
- Grant Access to Content: User has access through next payment date, then loses access but continues to pay.
- Change Next Payment Date: Changes date in Dashboard only, the User will CONTINUE to get billed by PLATFORM on the same DATE at the same PRICE.
In-App Subscriptions are Managed by End Users:
- Changes to an In-App Subscription MUST be made by the USER.
- Users can manage their subscriptions in device/account settings including:
-View Subscription: Receipt for payment, date trial ends, next payment date
-Cancel Subscription: User MUST cancel where subscription was purchased
-Restore Purchase: User has active In-App Subscription but can't access content
-Request a Refund: User wants a refund for In-App Subscription