The Customers area includes a list of all the customers in your store. It allows you to invite new customers manually or by CSV upload. You can invite customers by sending invite emails. Newly invited customers will not have access to any programs until you provide them access via access tab which is available in each customers page.
Inside Customers you can access the following:
- Export Customers CSV - Export a CSV file with all customers.
- Import Customers CSV - Import a CSV file to invite new customers.
- Invite customers - Invite new customer with name and email address.
- Search and Filter customers - Search customers by name, email, by date creation.
- Customer Summary - By opening an individual customer the admin can access and edit basic information (name, email address, bio, notes, roles, password).
- Access - This allows the admin to view current active products the customer has access to or assign new product to the customer.
- Invoices - This allows the admin to see a list of invoices from a specific customer.
- Refund Customer - Selecting an invoice from a specific customer, the admin has the option to refund.
- View Customer Activity Log - See all the activity for a specific customer.
- View Customer Email History - All emails sent to the customer according to the email templates in Settings > Emails are displayed here.
- Track Customer Progress - Track a specific customer progress and how they viewed programs.
- Impersonate Customer - The impersonate feature allows the admin to see the storefront from the perspective of a specific customer.
- Send Message to a Customer - Send a specific message to a customer.
- Delete Customer - Fully delete the customer.