Customization tab is how an admin can edit & manage the storefront theme, design, home slider, navigation, add new pages and fully customize the look & feel of your storefront.
Inside Customization you can access the following:
- Themes - Select any theme of your choice and start building your storefront. All themes are mobile-friendly and work on all devices.
- Theme Editor - Click Theme Edit to make changes to your Homepage, Catalog Page, Category Page, Programs Page, and Auther Page
- Navigation - Control & modify your top header navigation here.
- Assets - Upload images or other asset types and link to them via the code editor in Styles & Colors.
- Pages - Add additional pages to your storefront.
- Code Editor - You can modify the template using HTML. Templates are built with Liquid, which is a simple and powerful language.
NOTE: If you're looking to further customize your look & feel and need a developer to help you, checkout this post.
- Code Snippets - You can add your own custom CSS code to change dashboard or player appearance.