Grant Access to Customers
You can manually grant an access to a customer.
If you assign an item with a fixed price bundle or a program, the customer will not be billed. If you assign a subscription plan, the customer will be billed starting on the next due date of the subscription.
Note: If you need assistance on how to price your contents, click here.
Follow these steps to assign access to a customer:
- Go to Customers menu on the toolbar.
- Select a customer by clicking its name or the corresponding Show option from Customer menu.
- Select Access.
Let us first select subscriptions Subscriptions.
Note: If you want to learn how to create a subscription, click here.
- Select the subscription the user want to have by clicking the corresponding Choose plan button.
- After choosing a subscription plan, a pop-up window will appear to confirm if you want to activate the plan. Click OK.
- The subscription plan entry will be updated and marked as Active.
Another type of access that you can assign to customers is Programs.
Note: If you want to learn how to create a program, click here.
- Go to Programs. Select the programs that you want the user to gain access to, from the drop-down list.
- The interface will be updated with the chosen programs.
Bundles is another access type that you can offer to customers.
Note: If you want to learn how to create a bundle, click here.
- Go to Bundles. Select the bundles that you want the user to have access to from the drop-down list.
- The interface will be updated with the chosen bundles.