Sync with Vimeo
If you already have videos with Vimeo, no need to re-upload them, simply sync your Vimeo account with our platform. This will save you some time.
Videos will be available for as long as you maintain your Vimeo subscription.
To sync with Vimeo please follow the next steps:
- On the 2nd step Upload when adding or editing a program click the Sync From Vimeo button.
- The popup defaults to the Vimeo tab.
- The next step is to get your account token from Vimeo by 'creating an app' (filling out 3 fields in a form). Note that you'll need to maintain the Vimeo Pro subscription for sync to work.
- Go to https://developer.vimeo.com/apps/new. And fill in the form.
- After submitting the form choose Authentication.
- Choose the appropriate access level checkboxes (public, private, purchased, edit, and interact) on your token. And choose Generate Token.
- Copy your Access token.
- Paste your token to Uscreen and press Sync account.
- Your program is now connected to Vimeo for your video files.
Note: Be sure to keep your Vimeo account active so that Uscreen can connect to Vimeo for your files.