Bundles allow you to combine programs together. You can provide customers the option of gaining accesses to multiple programs, typically at a discounted fee and in a single transaction. Bundles come in three different types:
- Fixed Price Bundle - It includes price to gain permanent access to the bundle.
- Rental Bundle - It offers limited access to the bundle. You choose from 24, 48 and 72 hours of rental time.
- Freebie Bundle - It a free bundle which offers access without cost or payment.
The Bundles tab is where the Admin creates a new bundle or modifies an existing bundle.
Inside the Bundles area you will find:
- Add New Bundle - Create a new bundle in just 2 easy steps:
- General - Fill in the Title, Description, upload your subscription thumbnail/poster and set duration, price and purchase terms for your subscription.
- Assign Programs - Select the programs you want to include in the bundle.
From the Bundles Main page, you can also click the 3 dots to do the following:
- Edit - Make changes to an existing subscription.
- Preview - Preview a bundle to see how a customer will see your bundle order page.
- Delete - Permanently remove your bundle.