How to add a Page in the Menu
Uscreen allows you to create pages and add their links the menu of your site. To create a menu link for a page, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to Pages > Click on the page you want to use
2. Click on the Advanced tab and copy the page URL
3. Go to Navigation > Click on "New Link" > create a name for the page and paste the link you copied in step two above in the URL field and save the changes
- Positioning - allows you to choose an option where the page should appear in the menu, eg left or right
- Sort Order - this determines the actual position of the page in the menu items. eg, 1 means first position
5. The link to the page should now appear in the menu as seen below