How to Create a Recursive Coupon
Coupons let you offer discounts or free access to your site. In this article, you will learn how to create a recursive coupon which can be used over a period of time.
You can use recursive coupons to offer discounts for subscriptions over a set period. For example, if you want to provide a coupon that provides a 10% discount for three months, follow the steps below
1. Go to Sales > Coupons > New Coupon
2. Fill out the Coupon Code > set the percentage > select the subscription option.
3. Under the Duration option choose Multiple Periods and 3 to the "Number of Periods"
4. Under Redemption limits, set the expiry date for the coupon and the number of redemptions
5. Lastly, save the coupon. When a customer uses this coupon on a subscription they will be able to get 10% discount for three months.