How to Embed a Form
Forms are a great way to collect feedback from your customers. In this guide, you'll learn how to embed a form or quiz on your site. Uscreen allows you to embed any of the forms below using an embed link. However, this guide will focus on Google Forms.
NOTE: This method works for any of the forms listed above.
1. Go to Google Forms and create a new form for your site.
2. Select the code tab and copy the embed code.
3. Go to the backend of your site > Customization > Pages > and click the "new page" button to add a new page.
4. Name the Page > click on the code icon to switch to the code view > and paste the code you copied in step 2 above and save the changes.
5. Once the page has been saved, click on "open page" to inspect the form. You can link the forms page to the menu of your site by following the instructions here