Creating a Drip Program
Dripping is a great way to sell content on a membership site. It allows you to schedule videos ahead of time, providing a great flexibility in how your content is released or made available for customers. In this guide, we'll learn how to drip a program.
Go ahead and create a new Program or use an existing one and follow the steps below.
1. Edit the Program and select the Structure tab
2. Hover your cursor over the video you want to drip and click "edit"
3. Scroll down and click on Drip Settings
4. Drip Settings
- Set the number of days for the drip
- Keep the "Send email" option checked if you want to send emails to your customers
5. With the "send email" option checked, you can send emails to all customers who have access to that program by clicking on the okay button. Once everything is set, save the changes on the program to complete the drip setup.