Before making your Uscreen storefront live, it is important to make sure everything is set-up correctly. This checklist is designed to help you double check important aspects of your site before going live so that customers are able to use your site fully and successfully from the start.
- Create content such as videos, collections and live events
- Make sure content is marked as Published
- Setup pricing - fixed price, rental, subscriptions, and bundles
- Chosen theme is selected?
- Logos and branding are uploaded?
- You've created any extra pages you need?
- Terms of Service
- Support / Contact Us
Setup your theme and customize pages in the theme editor:
- Each of the following pages are customized?
- Home page
- Catalog page
- Content page
- Login page
Have you created a test user and viewed their:
- My Account/Dashboard
- Sign In
- Sign Out
Final Error Checks:
- Test all links/buttons
- Check for spelling/grammatical errors and spacing issues
- Connect to your Stripe account OR request Uscreen Payment Gateway
- Make a purchase and refund test transaction
- You're using your provided uscreen URL or you've setup a custom domain and SSL is installed
Check General Settings:
- Company Information/Address
Set-up Marketing Features (optional):
- Reduce Churn
- Abandoned Cart
- Try Again for Free