- Use the information below to help you provide image assets for your Uscreen Apps.
- Before we can begin building your apps, we must have your image assets.
- Provide a link or attach images to email and send to email@example.com
|1: App Icon-iOS: 1024x1024 px -shown in app store listing
2: App Icon-Android: 512x512 px -shown in app store listing
3: Brand Logo: 2000x2000 px -used for app header; shown at top of each page
4: Launch Screen: 2048x2732 px -shown briefly when app opens
5: Feature Graphic: 1024x500 px -shown in store listing before screenshots
|Details & Examples:|
|App Store Icon: shown in App Store Listing|
|Brand Logo: Used for App Header|
>Small, square space
*6" phone- approx 0.40"x0.40"
Images that work best:
|Logos with space above & below logo look very small.|
|Launch Screen Image: Appears briefly when you open the app|
| >Adjusts to device screen size
>Enlarges on small screens
>Image can look "cut-off"
To avoid cut-off:
|Example of Launch Screen "cut-off":|
|• The images used for screenshot previews in app store listings are images of your app.
• The way your app looks depends on how you organize and arrange content on your website.
• Set-up your website so the content you want displayed is captured in the screenshots.