- Push Notifications are available for iOS and Android (native apps).
- If you have native apps and want to request this feature, select Contact Us on the Admin Page.
- If you’d like to request native apps or learn more about Uscreen apps, select the Distribution Tab.
- Requests typically take 30 days to complete.
- You'll receive an email from your OTT Account Manager when the feature is ready to use.
|To Send Push Notifications:|
>Message is sent to all users
|Android Users: Text displayed varies between 2-3 lines based on the device. To ensure all users can view your message, keep it short and simple.|
|To Receive Push Notifications:|
|User must have Notifications turned ON in Device Settings:|
|>Settings >Notifications >Select App >Turn Notifications ON|
|If a user reports NOT receiving notifications:|
|1: Verify Device Settings|
|2: Verify App Settings|
Receive notifications: >May be ON or OFF
|To Enable Notifications in Settings:|
>Settings >Notifications >Select App
Allow Notifications: Turn ON
Sound: Hear a sound
Icon Badge/Notification Dot: ON/OFF