A video page is automatically generated for each published video. The information on the video page can be edited by making changes to the video details section.
Your customers will access the video page by clicking on the thumbnail in the catalog or by using a direct link that can be set-up in the video SEO section.
At the top of your video page, the viewers will see:
- The Title above the video
- The Add to Favorites button, which creates a Favorites category in your Catalog once clicked on
- The Watch Trailer button if you added a video trailer to your video
- The Share button, which allows them to share it with others
- The Autoplay, which allows videos to begin playing immediately when clicked on
Below the video, viewers will see:
- The About section, which is the video's full description
- The Resources section, which will appear if you have added any Extras to your video
- The Comments section, which will appear if you have enabled them on your site
- The Author info, which will only appear if you assigned an Author to it
- Related Videos, which are other videos from the same category or tags
In the catalog, individual videos will display their duration on the bottom right corner of the thumbnail.