Push Notifications are available for iOS and Android.
- To receive notifications, users must have notifications enabled on their device.
- You'll be able to send one message to all users at the same time.
To Send Notifications:
1: From Uscreen Dashboard, select People, then Push Notifications.
2: Click Send Notification, enter message, then click Send Now.
Tips: Text shown: iOS-3 lines; Android-2 lines; Use title as part of message; don’t repeat information; send multiple short messages
To Receive: Enable Notifications in Device Settings
Not Receiving Notifications?
Try the following troubleshooting solutions in this order:
1: Check Notification Settings:
-Device: >Settings >Notifications >App. If Off, Turn ON.
-App: Warning = Off in Device Settings. Turn ON in App & Device Settings.
2. Enable Device Notifications exactly as stated above.
3. Reinstall App: >Logout >Delete App >Restart device >Reinstall App >Login
4: Submit Online Bug Report and attach the following:
-Screenshot of App Notifications page in Device Settings*
-Screenshot of App Settings Page*
-Screen recording of you completing step 3*
*Required. We won't be able to identify issue/solution without this information.
Do my apps have Push Notifications?
- Check Status: >Uscreen Dashboard >People Tab >Push Notifications
- If Apps are Published/Live: If not enabled, click Contact Us to request.
- If Apps are in Development: You DO NOT need to request. It's automatically enabled for all apps during the development process.