The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements intended to ensure that all companies that process, store, or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
Uscreen is PCI Compliant:
- Uscreen accepts only card-not-present (e-commerce) transactions;
- All processing of cardholder data is entirely outsourced to PCI DSS validated third-party service providers (ie. Stripe and Paypal);
- Uscreen does not electronically store, process, or transmit any cardholder data on Uscreen systems or premises, but relies entirely on a third party(s) to handle all these functions;
- Uscreen has confirmed that all third party(s) handling storage, processing, and/or transmission of cardholder data are PCI DSS compliant; and
- All elements of the payment page(s) delivered to the consumer's browser originate only and directly from a PCI DSS validated third-party service provider(s).
We’re constantly improving our infrastructure and run risk assessments to ensure the Uscreen platform remains in compliance with the newest PCI regulations.