Get Ready for Version 3.0!
- Review what you currently have and decide if you want to make any changes.
- Check developer accounts and make sure Uscreen has access.
- Get your App Requirements ready, then submit Update Request (online form).
1: Review & Gather Information
- iOS: Search App Store or login to App Store Connect (>My Apps >App Name)
- Android: Search Play Store or login to Google Play Console (>App Name >Store Presence >Main Store Listing)
-Is the information correct? Links work? Do you want to change anything?
-In-App Purchase (IAP): Want to change price? Change, add, or remove trial?
-Sign-In Only: Want to add an In-App Purchase? (add if content requires paid access)
-Review the information for both options here.
App Store Screenshots:
-We will generate new screenshots before submitting each app for review.
-If you prefer, you can provide custom screenshots to use instead.
-Detailed information and specifications here.
2: Check Developer Accounts
- You MUST confirm Uscreen has access and agreements/payment are active.
- Apple ONLY: We have a new account/email: email@example.com
- If we do not have access for the users listed below, we cannot update your apps.
iOS: App Store Connect
-Agreements: Agreements, Tax, Banking >Free & Paid Apps (IAP) must be Active.
Android: Google Play Console
-Payment: Settings >Developer Account >Payment Settings
3: Gather App Requirements & Submit Request
1: App Icon: 1024x1024px
-Shown in App Store Listing
-Shown on Device Home Screen
2: Launch Screen: 2048x2732px
-Position in Safe Area (1200x2732)
-If not, image will look "cut-off".
3: Accent Color:
-Used for Buttons, Actions, Icons
-User chooses theme on device:
Light (#ffffff) or Dark (#000000)
-Choose a color that works with both.
-Check color combinations here.
-Do NOT Use: White, Black, Gray
4: Submit Update Request Form: